About the Doctor
Dr. Waseem Senada is a specialist cardiologist with extensive years of experience in his field. He graduated from the Arab Medical University where he obtained his bachelor of medicine and surgery. Moreover, he worked in several hospitals in Egypt and Libya including Al Thoura Central Hospital, Tabarak Medical Center and Ministry of Health Hospitals.
Dr. Senada's scope of work includes heart & vascular diseases, as well as, therapeutic catheters.
- The Egyptian Fellowship of Cardiology, The Ministry of Health in Egypt, Egypt
- Diplomat in Cardiology, Ain Shams Universiy, Egypt Read More
- Diplomat in Internal Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Arab Medical University, Libya
Specializing InArrhythmias Blood thinning clotting Cardiology Follow Up Cardiovascular Screening Visit Cardioversion
Dr. Waseem Senada Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt