About the Doctor
After completing his Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery from Ain Shams University Dr.Waleed Abd El Atty started his career as a Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist by completing his Masters in Tropical Medicine at the same university. Dr.Waleed received his Medical Doctorate in Tropical Medicine through a joint effort between the Royal Infirmary of Edinbrugh, Scotland and Ain Shams University. He currently is a consultant of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy at Golf International Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Master of Tropical Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Doctorate of Tropical Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Golf International Hospital
Licenses / Permits
- The Ministry of Health in Egypt
Awards & Publications
- The role of Laparoscopy in diagnosis of ascites of unknown origin in Egyptian Patients.
- Member of the conference organising committee at Ain Shams University
- Egyptian Society for Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- British Society for Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- African Society for Gastroenterology and Hepatology