About the Doctor
Dr. El Areeny graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Minia University then started his career as an internist at Minia University Hospital. He then worked as an internal medicine specialist in Mabara Insurance Hospital. Dr. El Areeny joined the Public Health & Preventive Medicine Department at Minia University in 1999 with a focus on the epidemiology of diabetes and eating disorders.
Dr. El Areeny is currently an associate professor of Public Health and Head of the Clinical Nutrition Unit in Minia University hospital.
- Medical Doctorate in Public Health & Preventive Medicine, Minia University, Egypt
- Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, Minia University, Egypt Read More
- Masters Degree of Internal Medicine, Minia University, Egypt
- Masters Degree in Public Health & Preventive Medicine, Minia University, Egypt
Specializing InDiabetes Diabetic Nutrition General Medical Exam Meal Plan Obesity Nutrition Consultation Read More Less
Dr.Tarek El Areeny Diabesity Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
Awards & Publications
- Tarek A. Abd-el Rahman, “Prevalence and Some Determinants of Breastfeeding, in Al-Minia City, Egypt”, El-Minia Med. Bull. ( In press.)
- Tarek A. Abd-el Rahman, Eman M. Mahfouz and Eman S. Mohamed “Prevalence and co-morbidities of overweight and obesity among elderly population residing a rural community, Minia, Egypt” The Egyptian Journal of Community Medicine, Vol. 30 , No.4, October 20
- Fadia Abd-ElHamid Mosalem, Amany Edward Seedhom, Tarek A. Abd-el Rahman and Sara Ahmed Refaei “Knowledge, Attitude and Practice towards hepatitis C among patients and health care workers, EL- Minia governorate” El-Minia Med. Bull., Vol. 33, N0. 2, Jun.,
- Khaled H. Eldessouki and Tarek A. Abd-el Rahman “Burden of type I diabetes mellitus in adolescent patients attending health insurance outpatient clinics in Mallawy district El-Minia governorate” El-Minia Med. Bull., Vol. 20, N0. 1, Jun., 2012.
- Eman M. Mahfouz, Eman S. Mohamed and Tarek A. Abd-el Rahman, “Assessment of nutritional status of elderly populations in rural Minia, Egypt” Journal of Aging Research & Clinical Practice, Vol. 2 , No.3, 2013. Khaled H. Eldessouki and Tarek A. Abd-el Rahm
- Sanaa M. Ahmed, Tarek A. Abd-El Rahman and Eman S. Masoed, “Mothers' awareness and knowledge of under five years children regarding immunization in Minia city. Egypt” , Life Science Journal, Vol. 4 , No. 10, 2013
- Egyptian Society of Community Medicine
- Upper Egypt Diabetes Association
- Egyptian Medical Association for the Study of Obesity
- Egyptian Society of Nephrology