About the Doctor
Dr. Sherif Azab is a consultant urologist with extensive years of experience in his field. He graduated from Al Azhar University where he obtained his doctorate degree in urosurgery. Adding to that, he worked in several hospitals and universities in Egypt and Saudi Arabia including Sheikh Zayed Specialized Hospital and El Wadi Hospital as a senior urology consultant, 6th October University in the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery as professor and Tala Medical Center as a urology consultant.
Dr. Azab provides treatment for different cases including male infertility, sexual disorders, hormonal disturbances, urinary tract infections, sexual transmitted diseases, female and male incontinence, prostatic disease, impotence and difficult micturition.
- Higher Diploma in Hospital Management and Administration, Ministry of Health and Population, Egypt
- Doctorate of Urosurgery, Al Azhar University, Egypt Read More
- Master of Urosurgery, Kasr El Aini Hospital, Cairo University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Kasr El Aini Hospital, Cairo University, Egypt
Specializing InAndropause Assisted Reproductive Techniques (sperm extraction-TESE-ICSI) Bladder Cancer Chronic Kidney Disease Congenital Abnomalies
ِAl Safa Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Member of the Egyptian Urological Association
- Member of the European Association of Urology
- Member of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation
- Member of the International Society of Nephrology