About the Doctor
Dr. Sarah Elshakankiry is an assistant lecturer in the National Research Centre. She graduated from the faculty of medicine, Ain Shams University in 2003. She has always had a special interest in the complexity of the human brain, and was keen to pursue a career in discovering and understanding the interplay between thoughts, emotions, and behaviors; thus, help people to better understand themselves and get more control over their lives.
Dr, Elshakankiry got her masters degree in neuropsychiatry from Ain Shams University, and is now enrolled in a PHD program between Cairo University and the University of Pittsburgh in the U.S where she received a clinical training in psychiatry and psychotherapy. She also attended several trainings and courses in different fields of psychiatry and psychology and has been practicing pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy in many different centers in Cairo.
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Masters Degree in Neuropsychiatry, Ain Shams University, Egypt Read More
- Hybrid Course in Medical Genetics, European School of Medical Genetic Medicine, University of Bertinoro, Italy
- Certificate of Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second edition (ADOS-2) Clinical application,, Western Psychological Services (WPS), Portland, United States
- Certificate of Clinical Training, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Child and adolescent psychiatry
Parental and family counseling
General adult psychiatry.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Behavioral and psychiatric problems associated with different genetic disordersPhobias Bipolar Disorder Family Therapy Individual Psychotherapy Impulse Control Disorders
Malachite institute for behavioral health
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt