About the Doctor
Dr. Sally El Sheikh is a consultant psychiatrist, she is highly experienced in the treatment of psychological cases and is specialized in individual psychotherapy, interpersonal therapy, group therapy, support groups, family therapy, couple therapy and stress management program. She also offers phone counselling sessions for patients who are unable to reach her clinic.
Dr. El Sheikh uses different approaches in her treatment (dynamic, cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy), and has a psychological wellness program to help students at school during studying and stress management programs. She aims to ensure the psychological well being of individuals and families through resolving psychological conflicts between children and adults and relationship/marital conflicts.
In addition to providing therapy sessions Dr. El Sheikh is also experienced in treatment of psychiatric disorders and different addiction problems (drug addiction, sex addiction, food addiction, etc.).
- Marriage and, Family Counseling Diploma, Egypt
- Diploma in Addiction Treatment, Cairo University - UCLA, Egypt Read More
- Doctorate Degree in Psychiatry, Cairo University, Egypt
- Masters of Psychiatry, Cairo University, Egypt
- Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt
Treatment of different psychiatric disorders for adolescents, adults, and old age.Substance abuse Alcohol Abuse General Consultation Smoking Addiction Drug Abuse
Peace of Mind Psychiatric Health Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- The Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Member of International Association for Group Psychotherapy
- Member of American Psychological Association
- Member of International Association of Addiction Medicine