About the Doctor
Dr. Nancy Labib studied neuropsychiatry at Ain Shams University after obtaining her bachelors from the Faculty of Medicine, Kasr Al Aini. Dr. Labib is an expert in child and adolescent therapy utilizing different techniques that best suit the needs of each case. Dr.Nancy also offers family and couple counselling.
At present, Dr. Labib is a specialist of Neuropsychiatry at MUST University, as well as, being a member of different prestigious societies such as: PHASE (Psychological Health Awareness Society in Egypt), the Egyptian Psychiatric Association and the Egyptian Association of Group Therapy.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Kasr Al-Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Master Degree of Neuropsychiatry, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Family & Relationship CounsellingFamily Therapy Individual Psychotherapy Conversion Disorders Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Phobias
Integrative Medical Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
- P.H.A.S.E. (Psychological Health Awareness Society in Egypt)
- Egyptian Psychiatric Association
- Egyptian Association of Group Therapy