About the Doctor
Dr. Mohamed is a Professor of General Surgery at Ain Shams University.
His main focus in abdominal organs, intestines including stomach, small bowel, colon, rectum, liver and gallbladder.
He has over fifteen years of experience in digestive disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, laparoscopic surgeries as well as abdominal tumors.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery 1980, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Master in General Surgery 1984, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Ph.D. in General Surgery 1988, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Specializing InTumor Removal General Surgery Follow Up Acronyx Surgery Vascular Surgery General Surgery Consultation
Dr. Mohamed Shetta Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Doctors Syndicate
- Minestry of High Education
- egyptian society of surgery