About the Doctor
After graduating from the Faculty of Medicine, Al Azhar University Dr.Mohamed Abdrabo pursued an extensive career in rheumatology, physical medicine and rehabilitation. He obtained his Medical Doctorate and Masters from Al Azhar University and attended courses in Muscloskeletal Ultrasonography. Currently Dr.Abd Rabo is a lecturer at Faculty of Medicine, Al Azhar University.
Dr.Abdrabo is experienced in management of different rheumatic diseases and offers rehabilitation and treatment plans for patients with neurological disorders, neurological injuries, joint deformities as well as patients with rheumatic diseases.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- Master Degree of Rheumatology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- Medical Doctorate of Rheumatology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Al Azhar University, Egypt
Specializing InAnkylosing Spondylitis Arthritis Chronic Back Pain Chronic Hand Pain Chronic Knee Pain
Dr.Mohamed Abd Al Karim Center
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Egyptian Society of Rheumatology and Rehabilitation
- Egyptian Society of Back Pain