About the Doctor
Dr. Karim Mashhour started his career in critical care medicine 2 years after completing his bachelors from Kasr Al Aini School of Medicine. He was first appointed as a resident in the department of critical care then rose up the academic ranks to be a lecturer at the department since 2005.
Dr. Mashhour gained his experience through training in France, Belgium and the United States of America, in different critical care procedures, as well as, coronary catheterization and treatment of cardiac disease. With an impressive work record in many government and private hospitals, Dr. Mashhour is an experienced consultant in the field.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Kasr Al-Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Master Degree in Critical Care Medicine, Kasr Al-Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Medical Doctorate in Critical Care Medicine, Kasr Al-Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
Specializing InHypertension Management of blood thinners Shortness of breath Heart Palpitations Chest Pain / Discomfort
Dr.Karim Mashhour Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Egyptian Society of Cardiology
- Egyptian College of Critical Care Physicians