About the Doctor
Prof. Dr. Ismail Aboul Foutouh gained his medical degree in General Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt. Then he earned his Master of Science in Obstetrics and Gynecology, followed by Doctor of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the same university. In addition to that, he is a Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in London.
Prof. Dr. Aboul Foutouh is very well known in Egypt and the middle east as a leader in the field of IVF. He has more than 20 years experience in the field of infertility and is the founder of Bedaya Hospital, former CEO and founder of Misr Dawli IVF center. He is currently the chairman and CEO of Bedaya Fertility and IVF Hospital.
- Diploma of Reproductive Medicine, University of Geneva, Swaziland
- Doctor of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cairo University, Egypt Read More
- Master of Science, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cairo University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt
Specializing InGender Selection Gynecologic Cancer Gynecology Follow Up Infertility Consultation Infertility / IVF / ICSI
Bedaya fertility and IVF hospital
Licenses / Permits
- Egyptian Medical Syndicate
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists , London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists , London