About the Doctor
Dr. Ahmed Said obtained his Ph.D.degree in Psychiatry from Ain Shams University in 2011 & is an Arab Board certified by the Arab Board of Medical Specialties in Beirut in 2007.
Dr. Said is an expert in the field of "quality of life and addiction treatment". His multiple approach treatment includes individual and cognitive behavioral therapy, treating bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, eating disorders, addiction / substance ubuse and psychoanalysis.
- MBBch. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Master of Psychiatry and Neurology (MSC), Ain Shams University 2005, Egypt Read More
- Ph.D. in Psychiatry, Ain Shams University 2011, Egypt
- Arab Board Certification, Beirut Arab Board of Medical Specialties 2007, Lebanon
Dr. Ahmed Said Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
Awards & Publications
- An article entitled: "Quality of life and personality dimensions in Egyptian Substance Dependent Patients" which was published in the US based magazine "Addictive disorders and their treatments" whos editor is Prof. Pedro Ruiz, Head of WPA. March 2012
- Egyptian Psychiatric Association (EPA)
- World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
- The International Society of Addiction Medicine (ISAM)