About the Doctor
Dr.Ayman Taher is a consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with more than 17 years of work experience in the field, ten of which were in the UK. Dr.Taher graduated from the University of Ain Shams and then pursued his career as an Ob-Gyn doctor in the UK, he is a member of the Royal Faculty of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, completed a Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP) and the CCST (qualification for consultantship in the UK).
Dr.Taher also received advanced training in Urogynaecology and Benign Vaginal Surgery; he is highly experienced in urogynaecology, general gynaecology and general obstetrics, as well as, management of high-risk pregnancy. Dr.Taher was appointed in various teaching positions in the UK and constantly strives to achieve the best care for his patients.
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, United Kingdom
- Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning, London, United Kingdom Read More
- Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- European University Diploma of Gynaecological Operative Endoscopy, Faculty of Medicine, Clermont-Ferrand, France
Specializing InLEEP Procedure Colposcopy Mammogram / Breast Cancer Screening Complications of Pregnancy Hormonal Imbalances
Dr. Ayman Taher Clinic
Awards & Publications
- Sayed A, Moran P; Acute colonic pseudo-obstruction after caesarean section.Gynecological Surgery. June 2007, 4(2)
- The Place of Ultrasound in urogynaecology clinics, Mahran M, Sayed A; The Journal of Gynaecological archieves 2009.
- Prolapse Repair and Laparoscopy, Thesis of European University Diploma of Gynaecological Operative Endoscopy 2007
- Sayed A, Moran P; Acute colonic pseudo-obstruction after caesarean section. Gynecological Surgery. October 2006. Online publication.
- Sayed A, Moran P; Myotonic dystrophy in pregnancy “a salutary tale”. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology. April 2006, 26(3)
- Sayed A, Tawfeek S, Afifi R; Post-Hysterectomy vault prolapse (2005) RCOG DIALOG overview article, disk 9, RCOG.
- Sayed A, Affifi R; Post-hysterectomy vaginal vault prolapse. The Obstetrician and the Gyneacologist, 2005;7:89-97, RCOG.
- Baruah S., Sayed A; Short Term Complications of TVT. InforMed Female Urology. April 2004, Volume 1, issue 9
- Sayed A, Moran P; Review of the management of vaginal vault prolapse. Accepted for The Journal of the Continuous Medical Education. (in press)
- Avoiding over diagnosis of shoulder dystocia; M. A. Mahran, A. T. Sayed, F. Imoh-Ita. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Volume 28, Issue 2, February 2008 ,pages 173 - 176
- Co-investigator in the multicentre European Vipro-mesh trial for recurrent vaginal prolapse.
- Co-investigator in the Duloxetine trial for the management of stress urinary incontinence.
- British Fertility Society
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (FICS)