About the Doctor
Dr. Ayman Rabee is a consultant and head of gastroenterology and hepatology department at Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital. He founded Masr Scope center to offer patients a high standard of care in regards to GIT endoscopy procedures. Dr.Rabee performs upper and lower GIT endoscopy adding to that he also offers placement of gastric balloon by endoscope for weight loss at Masr Scope Center.
Dr.Rabee’s scope of work also includes treatment and consultation for liver disease and gastroenterological conditions.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Kasr Al-Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Master degree of gastroenterology and hepatology, Kasr Al-Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Medical Doctorate in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Specializing InDiabetes Respiratory Problems Hypertension Kidney Problem Chest and Lung Problem
Dr. Ayman Rabee Clinic
Masr Scope Center
Licenses / Permits
- The Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Member of the Egyptian Gastroenterologist Society
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- European Society for the Study of Liver