About the Doctor
Dr. Ashraf Abou Bakr is a consultant of Gastroentology and endoscopy. Dr. Abou Bakr is also a Professor of Gastroentology and endoscopy at the British Royal College.
Dr. Abou Bakr has more than twenty years of experience in his field.
- Master of Internal Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- M.D. of Internal Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Fellowship of the Royal College, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Specializing InAbdominal Pain Abdominal tumor Acid Reflux / Heartburn Biliary Tract Problem Black Stool / Melena
Blood in Stool Blood tests Chest and Lung Problem Chest Pain / Discomfort Colon Cancer Screening Colonoscopy Coughs Crohn's Disease Diabetes Diarrhea Endoscopy Gall Bladder Problem Gastroenterology Consultation Gastroenterology Follow Up Gastroscopy General Medical Exam Heart Disease High Cholesterol Hypertension Intestinal problems Irritable Bowel Syndrome Kidney Problem Management of Blood Thinners Pancreas Problem Respiratory Problems Routine Gynecologic Exam Spleen Problems Stomach Pain / Ulcer Therapeutic Endoscopy Ulcerative Colitis VomitingRead More Less
The doctor accepts 'Pay & Claim' at this location
Licenses / Permits
- The Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Member of the Modern Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Society
- Member of the European of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Society
- Member of the Royal College Dublin Ireland