About the Doctor
Dr.Amaal El Sebaie is currently an assistant professor of Audiology at Al Azhar University. Dr.Amaal received her Medical Doctorate from Al Azhar university with supervision from the University of Virginia, USA.
As a consultant of Audiology Dr.Amaal treats many cases of hearing and balance problems including tinnitus, hear imapirment, ear inflammation, ear-drum puncture and imbalance. Dr.Amaal has lifelong experience in the field.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- Master Degree in Audiology, Ain Shams University, Egypt Read More
- Doctorate of Medicine in Audiology, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- Ozone Therapy Diploma, Cairo University, Egypt
- Hospital Management Diploma, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Specializing InCochlear Implant Surgery Ear Infection Hearing Aids Hearing Implant Surgery Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health In Egypt
Awards & Publications
- 20 medical research in scientific fields
- Member of Egyptian hearing and balance Society
- Member of the Egyptian Society for Ear, Nose and Throat