About the Doctor
Dr. Ahmed Shams El Din is a psychologist and has excellent experience in his field of work. He holds a Master's degree in Psychiatry from Cairo University and he is the founder of Malath Psychiatric Hospital and Rehabilitation Center for Psychiatry.
Dr. Shams El Din specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy, family therapy, dialectic behavioral therapy, psychological support, motivational psychotherapy, addiction treatment and sports therapy.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt
- MSc Psychiatry, Cairo University, Egypt
Specializing InAddiction / Substance Abuse Anxiety Behavioral Therapy Cognitive Therapy Depression Read More Less
Malaz Hospital for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
- Member of the Egyptian Association of Psychiatry (EPA)
- Member of the International Association of Addiction Medicine