About the Doctor
Dr. Ahmed Nooh is a consultant and assistant professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Zaqaziq University.
Dr. Nooh is a British qualified and trained consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist with extensive experience in emergency and elective gynecological surgery (laparoscopic, abdominal and vaginal). He has attended and actively participated in numerous international training courses and scientific meetings in laparoscopy, advanced vaginal surgery. assisted reproductive techniques, colposcopy and high risk pregnancy.
Dr. Nooh has been involved numerous teaching programs for medical students and junior doctors at several teaching hospitals in Britain, Ireland and Egypt.
Dr Ahmed Nooh has an impressive 33 years of international experience in Britain, Ireland, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- CCST , Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist in London, United Kingdom Read More
- FRCS, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- MS, Al Azhar University, Egypt
- MBBCH, Zagazig University, Egypt
Specializing InAbnormal Pap Smear Birth Control / Contraception Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis Colposcopy Complications of Pregnancy
Dr. Ahmed Nooh Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- The Ministry of Health in Egypt
- CCST - The British Board in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in London - England
- FRCS - Fellowship of Gynecological Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Member of the British Fertility Society
- Member of the British Society of colposcopy and cervical pathology
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Fertility and Sterility