About the Doctor
Dr. Ahmed Hussein is a consultant general surgeon who specializes in laparoscopic surgery, obesity surgery and surgical oncology. Dr. Ahmad was a consultant general surgeon in Al Haya Hospital, Hurghada, a consultant of general and laparoscopic surgery at Saudi German Hospital in Asser, Saudi Arabia, and an associate consultant of general and laparoscopic surgery at Al Hada Military Hospital in Taif. Dr. Ahmed Hussein is currently a professor of general surgery at Ain Shams Univeristy and the head of unit 1 surgery at Ain Shams Specialized Hospital and a consultant of obesity surgery at Glamorous Beauty Center.
- Bachelor of Medicine and General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Masters Degree in General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Doctor Degree in General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine , Ain Shams University, Egypt
Specializing InBreast cancer General Surgery Consultation General Surgery Follow Up Laparoscopic Surgery Obesity Read More Less
Glamorous Beauty Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Egypt
Awards & Publications
- Laproscopic Vs Open Appendectomy for the Treatment of Acute Appendicitis in young patients. 2011
- DIFFERENT METHODS TO ACHIEVE HOMEOSTASIS IN TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY. 2011
- A New Technique for Temporary Loop Transverse Colostomy 2011
- LAPAROSCOPIC MANAGEMENT OF PERFORATED PEPTIC ULCER WITH FIBRIN GLUE. ACCEPTED FOR PUP.
- Essay submitted for the partial fulfillment of the Master Degree in General Surgery. Surgical Management of Hepatocelullar carcinoma. 2003
- Thesis submitted for the partial fulfillment of Medical Doctor in General Surgery. Hemi-Exposure, As An AlternativeTechnique for Conventional Hemithyroidectomy 2006
- Hemi-Exposure Technique for Hemithyroidectomy. Publishedin Ain-Shams journal of Surgery 2008.
- Etiology of Complete Rectal Prolapse In Egypt. 2009
- Delayed surgery of Locally Advanced Low Rectal Cancer After Preoperative Concurrent Chemo-radiotherapy, Trial of Sphincter Saving Radical Resection With Good Local Control. 2010
- Fixation versus non fixation of mesh in totally extra peritoneal inguinal hernia repair 2011.
- ANATOMIC VARIATIONS OF EXTRA & INTRAHEPATIC BILIARY ANATOMY IN SAUDI ARABIA, PRESENTED AS A BOOSTER PRESENTATION IN TAIF GIT CONFERENCE, 2012.
- Comparative study between gastroduodenal bypass and ileal transposition was presented in 14th world conference of endoscopic surgery, Paris 2014
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgery.
- Egyptian Society of Modern Surgery.
- Egyptian Society of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Endoscopic Surgery